No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase chances of winning. Participants must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Barrister Executive Suites, Inc.
11500 Olympic Blvd., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Eligibility: The BES Salutes Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old (the “Entrant”). The BES Salutes Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to The BES Salutes Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Dates of Sweepstakes: The BES Salutes Sweepstakes begins on 08/20/2015 at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 09/10/2015 at 5:00 pm PT (the “Entry Period”). Barrister will announce the winner on 9/14/2015 at 2:00 pm PT
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, entrant will take a picture of his/her office, office reception area or conference room. Upload the photo to Instagram account. Follow the Barrister Executive Suites, Inc. Instagram account (username @barristerexecutivesuites). Caption the photo with what he/she loves about his/her workspace, using the hashtag #barristersalutes and tagging @barristerexecutivesuites. All submissions must be original photographs, property of the entrant. By using the BES Salutes hashtag, entrant releases the photo so the sponsor may reshare the photo. There is no limit to the number of submissions; only one prize will be given. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Barrister so determines without notice or further compensation in any media, worldwide, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential Prize Notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason.
- Winner Selection: One (1) weekly favorite will be determined based upon a random drawing from among all eligible entries received (the “Weekly Favorite”). The random drawings for the weekly winners will be conducted on 08/27/2015, 09/03/2015, and 09/10/2015. The sponsor will announce the favorite on the Barrister Instagram account by reposting the submitted photo via The Repost App. The weekly favorite is not given a prize, but will remain as an entry to be the final winner. One (1) final winner will be selected from all submissions that were entered during the entry period (the “Final Winner”).
- Prize: The sponsor will announce the final winner on the Barrister Executive Suites, Inc. Instagram account by reposting the final winner’s photo and by direct messaging the final winner. Final winner must respond to sponsor by email to email@example.com with an e-mail and physical mailing address. No cash substitution, assignment, or transfer of any prize is permitted. PRIZE: winner will receive one (1) $75.00 American Express Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) IS $75.00 USD. American Express is not sponsoring the sweepstakes in any way.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the BES Salutes Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the BES Salutes Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the BES Salutes Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, except where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to Sponsor, and not Facebook.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the BES Salutes Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the BES Salutes Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the BES Salutes Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the BES Salutes Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles Inglewood Courthouse (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, U.S.A.
- Privacy: The information that you provide in connection with the BES Salutes Sweepstakes may be used for Sponsor’s internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsor’s products and special promotions, but will not be provided to third parties except as necessary for the administration of the BES Salutes Sweepstakes or as required by law or legal process.