Education should be a regular part of your professional development. If you’re not up on the latest business trends, you are missing out on opportunities to strengthen and grow your business. It’s good to hear things from a new and fresh perspective!
Listening to business related podcasts should be part of your regular professional business regimen, and you should make time for them, even if you only listen to one podcast a week. If time is an issue, download them and play them on the way to work or in the gym.
Knowledge is power, and the more you learn, the more you can move your business forward in a powerful way!
Here are some Podcasts to try out:
- School of Greatness: Hosted by former pro football player Lewis Holmes, this podcast is more for your personal development, covering subjects on how to live your best life ever. Even leaders need to be touched, moved, motivated, and inspired, and this acclaimed podcast provides that opportunity. You can find the podcast here.
- Online Marketing Made Easy: Amy Porterfield hosts this extremely practical podcast where you learn about various aspects of online marketing. Some of her recent podcast topics include “How to Organize and Analyze Your Facebook Ads”, “Operation Clear Out Your Inbox”, and “How to Create a WOW Experience When Selling Online Programs”. Listen to the latest and greatest from Amy right here.
- The New Business Podcast: This podcast, hosted by Chris Ducker, offers startup businesses information as to the tools that are available to help them grow their business. Listen to Chris here.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Tim Ferriss does a great job of interviewing billionaires, influencers, authors, and more. They discuss their experiences, life hacks, and mental frameworks in easy-to-digest chunks. Listen here.
- Smart Passive Income: If that title doesn’t want you to make you listen in, nothing will. It’s hosted by Pat Flynn, the self-described Crash Test Dummy of Online Business. If you’re looking to create a business that will provide a passive income, you owe it to yourself to listen in. Access Pat’s Podcast here.
- The Old Marketing: Joe Pulizzi & Robert Rose are top influencers in digital marketing today, and their show focuses on content strategy and current trends. Listen here.
- TEDTalks Business: You don’t have to sit down at your computer and watch the TEDTalks. You can download them as well, and if you’re a fan of TedTalks, you know that the speakers provide incredible insight. Listen to them here.
- All in: Elevating Your Leadership Game:com hails Alicia Dunams’ podcast as one of the top five podcasts to start listening to. Alicia provides practical advice on how to enroll your employees in your vision for your company. You can listen to Alicia here.
- CopyBlogger FM: These podcasts hosted by com are short, sweet, and to the point, as they discuss the ins and outs of online marketing. You can download them here.
- Business English Pod: Sharpen your business terminology skills with this terrific podcast that helps you speak more intelligently in various business situations. Download the podcasts right here.